Monday, April 1, 2013

Confession Time

     Okay I decided it's confession time so here it goes.. Remember several posts back when I said I was going to start doing outfit posts? I haven't done those yet if you can't tell and here's why *deep breath*, it's because I'm super self conscious. I know it's just something girls struggle with but by golly, I REALLY do! I'm not where I need to be in-shape wise nor where I want to be. I've hesitated doing outfit posts because I really don't like how I look. I'm striving to get where I want to be by exercising and eating healthier. I'm tired of changing my outfit a MILLION times before I head out the door! Arg!! No more hesitating on the outfit posts. I'm starting them this week and maybe this will give me an extra boost. Any encouragement and prayers you want to throw my way will be so appreciated! I've got the clothes, I just need to start doing the posts! Fashion Friday y'all. It's happening this weekend. I'm trying to bulk up on my blogging skills and posts so this will help tons. Thank you to those of you reading and following! You are keeping my blogging dream alive and blossoming.

2 comments:

  1. Kora dear you are beautiful!!! I am super excited about you writing outfit posts! I've been waiting for them for a LONG time! :) :) I know they will be great!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Helen you are so sweet! Thank you so much for your encouragement! :)

      Delete